InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile Hotel Will Transform into the Ultimate Windy City Wonderland
InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile Hotel is decking the halls! The iconic Chicago institution located in the heart of the holiday hustle and bustle at 505 N. Michigan Ave is rolling out the red carpet for Santa’s sleigh this year. The hotel has dreamt up a holiday haven for locals and travelers alike to enjoy, complete with events and activations galore for guests of all ages.
This year, guests will be able to explore and enjoy:
• The completely-transformed, two-story lobby that will serve as “Santa’s Workshop” including a toy-building area for kids, a “Letters to Santa” station and more for wish-lists and great gifts.
• A “North Pole Pop-Up Marketplace” which will feature work from over 30 Illinois-local artists and artisans November 23 – November 24 from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• Visits from the Big Man himself, Santa Claus, and his leading lady, Mrs. Claus, every Saturday in “Santa’s Workshop”from 12 p.m. – 3 p.m. through December 21. Some guests will be lucky enough to receive their wish list items courtesy of the hotel via mail.
• A holiday “Dive-In” Movie Series aside the historic and ornate Junior Olympic-sized pool, showing favorites including Elf, A Christmas Story, Home Alone, etc. on Saturdays at 7 p.m. from November 23 through December 28.
• A “Milk and Cookie Hotline” which will not only mean cookies delivered in-room, but a chance to share their Christmas wishes and determine if they’ve made the naughty or nice list.
• The “Snuggle is Real” Package, offering guests plenty of pillows for fort-building, unlimited movies, a build-your-own cookie set, plush toys for the kids (or wine and spa credit for the adults) and more.
Date & Time
November 8, 2019
Kids & Family Batavia Geneva North Aurora St. Charles Campton Hills Wasco Elburn Elgin South Elgin Oswego Plano Wayne Sugar Grove