Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park Announces New Event Boosters
Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park, 200 North Columbus Drive, is introducing new ‘Event Boosters’ to offer meeting planners a variety of special enhancements to personally customize their events.
• Claim the Power: For groups of 10-100, the 90-minute course can be added on for $450.
- Boost #1 – Power Break: Combine Power Break with a 30-minute express defense tutorial, just $45/person for groups of 40-100.
- Boost #2 – Power Gift: Combine bottled water with logoed panic alarm key chain and LED light for $30/person, min. 50 people.
- Boost #1 – Box Lunch: Knock out a quick lunch with lunch boxes filled with gourmet sandwiches and sides for $58/person, min. 10 people.
- Boost #2 – Gift Box: Add a sweet treat after the kickboxing lesson. A handmade edible chocolate box filled with chocolates is $35/person, min. 50 people.
- Boost # 1 – Golf Break: Choose from cake pop golf balls, beignets in sand traps, interactive donut wall, “bucket of balls” truffles and green melon smoothies for $35/person, min. 10 people.
- Boost #2 – Chip (Dip) & Chat: Playful reception featuring trio of house made chips and dips for $30/person, min. 50 people.
- Boost #1 – Rock your Break: Add on a Candy Station including pop rocks, candy rocks, and nerd’s rope for $35/person, min. 10 people.
- Boost #2 – On the Rocks Delivery: Receive a 10oz Yeti Rambler, served with a mini bottled cocktail for $40/person.
- Boost #1 – Drink Minimum: For groups of 10, passed mini cocktails can be offered for $20/person.
- Boost #2 – Selfie Photo Booth: Enhance breakfast, break or receptions with a photo booth to capture meeting memories for $500.
- Every Day!
- Jun 19, 2018 through Aug 31, 2018
- 12:00AM - 11:00PM