COLUMBUS TAP ANNOUNCES CHEF-MADE PICNIC BASKET MENU PERFECT FOR A DAY IN MILLENNIUM PARK
- Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park
- Every Day!
- Starting on: Aug 07, 2017
- Ending on: Sep 30, 2017
- 12:00AM - 11:00PM
- Varies by meal
For hotel guests, Chicago visitors, and locals alike, Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park, 200 North Columbus Drive, has announced a special new Picnic Package through their in-house restaurant, Columbus Tap. Located just steps from Millennium Park, Columbus Tap’s new ‘Perfect Picnic’ menu creates a custom chef-made picnic basket perfect for guests looking for a an upscale meal while visiting the park for concerts, movies, date night, or even just an outdoor gathering with family and friends. To complete a perfect day in the park, Columbus Tap even offers picnic blankets for purchase with the picnic menu.
Columbus Tap’s Perfect Picnic Menu offers:
• Bar Nuts: Almonds, rosemary, orange, prosciutto sea salt
• Pub Cheese: Crackers, market vegetables, pickles
• Charcuterie: Daily selection of Midwest salami and house specialties
• Little Gems Salad “Greek Town” style: Whipped feta, cucumber, tomato, olives, oregano
• Rotisserie Chicken Salad: Kale, faro, broccolini, radish, pesto vinaigrette
• Porchetta Sandwich: Chimichurri, roasted garlic mayo, cracklings served with tap chips
• Ribeye Steak Sandwich: Rotisserie prime rib, smoked onion rings, A1 aïoli, watercress
• Seasonal Pie
Beverages including bottled water, Goose Island 312 Beer, Old Style, Revolution Bottoms Up, and Lagunitas 12th of Never are also available.