Westmont Chamber's Annual Community Golf Classic is June 14, Sponsorship Opportunities Still Available
May 28, 2019 12:13PM
● By Hannah Ott
Westmont - "Our Annual Community Golf Classic is here! Say Goodbye to Winter - finally - and Hello Summer!" The Westmont Chamber of Commerce shared enthusiastically.
The Community Golf Classic is a golf outting and networking event that is open to anyone interested on June 14, 1:30pm-6pm.
It will take place at Twin Lakes Golf Course, 400 W. 59th Street, Westmont. The following is the schedule of events:
- 1:30 PM Registration & Qualifying Round for $5,000 Putting Contest
- 2:15 PM Shotgun Start
- 4:00 PM Reception & Dinner
Be a part of this fun Westmont Chamber networking golf outing. Even if you don't golf, you can still come by, and you'll have a great time laughing and meeting other people.Fees/Admission: $50 per golfer, $180 per foursome. Additional fees for golf carts apply.
$25 per person for networking reception and dinner.
The Community Golf Classic includes:
- Putting Contest for $4,000
- Hole-in-One for a car for 1 full year
- Beat the Pro Contest
- Surprise Mystery Game
- Closest to the Pin for Men and Women
- Longest Drive for Men and Women
- Libation Samplings at Holes
- Need a new Golf Bag - enter a raffle to win one
- Dinner by our favorite golf chef Ozzie Haleem
Take a look at the Sponsorship Opportunities available to advertise your business at the event. There's something to gain in marketing and business branding for every business size. Click here to sign up now!
- Dinner Sponsor - $400 SOLD OUT
- Tap Sponsor - $300
- Crazy Ball Sponsor - $275
- Putting Contest Sponsor - $250 SOLD OUT
- Hospitality Cart Sponsor - $250
- Bottled Water Sponsor - $225 - SOLD OUT
- Hole Sponsor - $150
- Golfer Good Bag Participant - Free
- Raffle Donations - Free