DuPage Credit Union and 101WKQX to host Mortgages on Tap – a first-time home financing seminar at Two Brothers Roundhouse in Aurora
Mar 27, 2018 11:12AM
DuPage Credit Union and 101WKQX, invite the community to attend its educational, no-obligation Mortgages on Tap - First-Time Home Financing Seminar from 10:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. Saturday, April 14th at Two Brothers Roundhouse, 205 N. Broadway, in Aurora.
This Home Financing seminar is intended for those who are thinking about or preparing to purchase their first home. Question and Answer topics will include:
- The housing market today.
- Buying versus renting.
- How much you can afford and how much you need to save.
- Your home loan financing options.
- How the Credit Union’s low rates and rebate programs will save you money.
- And more!
After the seminar, DuPage Credit Union’s friendly, non-commissioned Home Loan Specialists will be available to personally answer your questions- no pressure, no obligation. Attendees will also have the opportunity to:
- Win tickets to see Vance Joy, courtesy of Messina Touring Group LLC and 101WKQX
- Win a $50 Gift Card to any Two Brothers location
- Meet Walt, host on Alternative 101WKQX
- Enjoy a wide selection of Two Brothers’ Beer or specialty-grade Arabica coffee (for purchase)
- Qualify to receive a special mortgage offer
Seating is limited. Reserve your seat(s) today at dupagecu.com or by calling 800-323-2611.