2017 Westmont Chamber of Commerce Educational Foundation Scholarships
Feb 21, 2017 03:31PM
- Student is a high school senior and either a resident of the Village of Westmont or a child of a member of the Westmont Chamber of Commerce and Tourism Bureau.
- Student maintains a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75.
- Student is/has been actively involved in school and/or extra curricular activities in the community or work force.
- Student will be attending an accredited university, college or trade school within 6 months of graduation.
- Financial need is not a criterion
- There is a Bill Rahn: Building a Positive Future Scholarship available
Click here for more information on scholarships available and an application.
Applications along with all supporting documentation must be
submitted by Friday, March 31st to:
Westmont Chamber of Commerce Educational Foundation
One South Cass Avenue, Suite 101
Westmont, IL 60559
For further information and/or questions, please contact: Lea Moore, Westmont Chamber of Commerce Educational Foundation, email@example.com